Maruti Suzuki is amongst the most reliable and successful car makers in India for some decades now. There best value for money cars is ideal for the use on Indian roads. Previously preferred for their affordability, Maruti Suzuki has created some revolutionary products which have proved to be game-changers for the brand’s sales and popularity.
Maruti Suzuki S Presso is one such amazing compact car which seems to take the market by storm. The Car is set to launch soon, but the buzz is created on the internet considering the amazing sets of features and affordable pricing of the car. The concept looks enthralling, and it might bring smiles on the faces of the people who were looking for “Suvish” car at amazingly affordable prices. The car would rival cars like Renault Kwid and KUV 100, and if the car can surpass the rivals in money specifications ration. Then, Maruti might rule this market for some time!
Though, there are no official confirmations from the company about the specifications and other elaborated detailing of the car. But there are various details circulating the internet which have considerably given enough clues. Thus, Below are some of the essential points which would be ideal for you to learn more about the car.
- Good Aesthetics- The car does not just look like a “Baby SUV,” it functions like it as well. The car boasts of amazing driving dynamics, and some experts believe that for those people who thought Ignis was not up to the mark, The Maruti Suzuki S-Presso might just seal the deal. The car might not be as good Maruti Suzuki Vitara Breeza but would justify its price tag. Thus, in a segment which doesn’t have many cars, S-Pesso would be an incredible concept.
- Styling and Interiors- The car seems to be styled with precision, and Maruti Suzuki might have just pulled out a masterpiece,especially considering the affordability of the car. The car would be available with a set of vibrant colors and with the modern styling bits like DRL’s and sharp bonnet, Maruti S Presso would surely be an Eye Candy. The beige and black shades in the interior might be offered. The availability of features like touchscreen infotainment, steering controls, and a standard ABS and Airbags are likely to be there as well.
- Engine- The car might be available with 1.0-liter 68bhp power engine. The three-cylinder engine would be based on the other K10 based cars from the Manufacturers. But, the latest BS-VI emissions would be installed for satisfying the latest Automobile norms. The car might otherwise offer the 2-liter variants, the 82 bhp engine, which is also available in cars like swift and Baleno is pretty successful in India. Thus it would be interesting to see whether Maruti Suzuki would focus on performance or rather fuel efficiency for The S-Presso.
- Pricing- The car would retail around between 4.5 lakhs and 6.5 lakhs. Thus, Maruti is pricing the car aggressively, and entry level compact- baby Suv would be ideal to buy at this price range.
- Dealership- The Maruti Suzuki S-Presso would be available at the Arena Dealership of cars and would join other cars from the Marquee in this segment.